The current work of XTR Pepo allows them to play many different tricks thanks to the requests of their customers. Its last creation is called Spitfire by XTR, name of a British fighter plane, although the original motorcycle is a custom Honda Shadow 400.
The Japanese motorcycle is converted into a cafe racer with a V-Twin engine of a certain British air, hence its name. These are the elements that characterize the bike, personalized in collaboration:
- Modified chassis.
- Specific subchassis.
- Kawasaki ZX-6R fork.
- Front fender only.
- Customized rear mudguard in carbon fiber.
- Brake discs and calipers of Kawasaki ZX-6R.
- Frentubo brake cables.
- Cam brake Suzuki GSX-R750.
- Mechanized and adjustable clutch cams.
- Head Light from Mash Seventy Five 125.
- LED indicators.
- Domino fists.
- Suzuki GSX-R750 semi-rims.
- Mechanized footbridges of Yamaha R1.
- Engine review and rebuild by Motostion.
- XTR Racing air filters.
- Escape SuperMario.
- Yamaha YBR125 tank modified with Suzuki GSX-R750 fuel cap.
- Custom seat.
- Custom case and license plates.
- Montesa rear light.
- Decoration of Pintumoto.
A very fine work!