MotorBike Fans Private Policy
The User agrees to use the Website and the Services in accordance with the law, the Special Conditions of certain Services and other notices, use regulations and instructions to his knowledge, as well as morality and decency generally accepted and order public.
To this end, the User shall not use any of the Services for illegal, harmful effects of the rights and interests of others, or in any way damage, disable, overburden, impair or impede the normal use of the Services, computer equipment, or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer (hacking) MotorbikeFans.com, other Users or any Internet user (hardware and software).
In particular, and merely indicative and not exhaustive, the User agrees not to transmit, distribute or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, pictures, sound files and/or images, photographs, recordings, software, and generally any kind of material that: (a) in any way contrary to, disparages or violate fundamental rights, guarantees and freedoms recognized in the Constitution, international treaties and other legislation.
(B) Induce, incite or promote criminal, slanderous, defamatory, violent, or, in general, contrary to law, morals and good customs generally accepted public order.
(C) Induce, incite or promote actions, attitudes or thoughts of discrimination on grounds of sex, race, religion, creed, age, or condition.
(D) Incorporate, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages and/or criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading, or, in general, contrary to law, morals, and good customs generally accepted public order.
(E) Induce or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.
(F) Induce or incite involvement in dangerous, risky, or harmful to health and mental balance.
(G) It is false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated, or extemporaneous, so that induces or misleading about its purpose or the intentions or purposes of communicating.
(H) It is protected by any intellectual or industrial property belonging to third parties without the User having previously obtained from the owners needed to carry out the use made or intended authorization.
(I) Violate the secrets of others.
(J) It is contrary to the right to honor, personal and family privacy or the image of people.
K) In any way impair the credit of MotorbikeFans or third parties.
(L) Infringe regulations on privacy of communications.
(M) Constitutes, if any, are illegal, deceptive, or unfair and, in general, constitute unfair competition.
(N) Incorporates viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or impede the normal operation of the network, system, or computer equipment (hardware and software) MotorbikeFans.com or third parties or that may damage electronic documents and files stored on those computers.
(O) Cause its characteristics (such as format, extension, etc.) difficulties in the normal functioning of the Service.
(P) Contains HTML those expressly authorized by MotorbikeFans.
MotorbikeFans.com informs its users about the policy adopted in relation to the protection of personal data:
• Each user must leave the personal data required in the process of subscription, contact, or high in the services offered by MotorbikeFans.
• The data will be automatically processed and incorporated into the relevant databases, of which MotorbikeFans.com be unique responsible and owner.
• You agree and acknowledge that advertisers on this site may include and read cookies in your browser, and use web beacons to obtain information. The user can freely delete these cookies after browsing the site
• The data is used to customize services and to provide a better service. All information you provide will be reserved solely and exclusively for internal use of the Portal. MotorbikeFans.com anyone outside can access the personal data of members of the site services users.
• MotorbikeFans.com does not use personal information from users in mailings, marketing campaigns, and advertising and e-commerce sites of third parties. It will be stored in the internal database of the Portal confidential.
• The personal information individualization of each user in their character individual user, defined as your full name, your address, your phone number, your birth date, your credit card and/or your e-mail not it may be collected by us without first receiving consent.
MotorbikeFans.com uses the services provided by third parties and in some cases can share information with them. For this includes the possibility that one or more of these companies need to carry out their duties, including “cookies” or similar in the MotorbikeFans.com website.
Cookies are small amounts of information that are stored in the browser used by each user for the server to remember certain information that can be used later. This information can identify you as a particular user and save your personal preferences and technical information such as visits or specific pages you visit.
Users who do not wish to receive cookies or want to be informed before they are stored on your computer can set your browser to that effect.
Most browsers today allow cookies management in 3 ways:
- The cookies are never accepted.
- The browser asks the user whether to accept each cookie.
- Cookies are always accepted.
The browser can also include the ability to better specify what cookies should be accepted and which not. Specifically, the user can normally accept any of the following options: reject cookies from certain domains; reject cookies from third parties; accept cookies as non-persistent (deleted when the browser is closed); allow the server to create cookies for a different domain. In addition, browsers can also allow users to view and delete cookies individually.
Google Adsense and the DoubleClick DART Cookie
Changes to this Privacy Statement
The contents of this statement may be altered at any time, at our discretion.